Deep diagnostics of errors allows sufficient reducing of time to fix them.
Goal of the service — increase the quality of an antivirus product. This achieved by high-quality engineering support and testing.
- Collection of new in-the-wild malicious programs in order to generate test sets for an antivirus component.
- Tests for antivirus ability to cure infected system.
- Creating real and virtual test environments.
- Detecting problems with errors in curing, gathering trace logs and crash dumps, creating test cases to reproduce the problem.
- Analysis of causes of faults.
- Creating test reports, including: test environment and configuration, steps to reproduce the problem, notes on how should the product behave in such situation.
Components under test
- antivirus self-protection
- removal of malicious programs
- proactive defense
- file scanner
- working with virtual machines: VMWare, Virtual Box, Virtual PC with operating systems: Windows XP/Vista/7 32/64 bit;
- test infrastructure automation, malicious programs activation in the virtual environment;
- memory dumps, low-level debug with WinDBG;
- 6 years’ experience in malware reverse engineering as well as operating system components;
- White box testing
- Black box testing (against a specification and requirements)
- Installation testing
- Performance testing
- Stress testing
- Configuration testing (for different operating systems)
To order a service send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.